Timekeepers are responsible for all game record keeping and time keeping in line with the appropriate rules. Responsible for the operation of the game clock. Responsible for the recording and entry of game statistics and points on game sheet or ipad.
PROFILE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspect and set up the game clock for each game
- Audit game sheets to the actual players on each team
- Ensure all coaches and off ice officials (timekeepers) have signed the appropriate game sheet
- Operate the game clock in line with the established rules for the game, following the instruction of on-ice officials (referee)
- Ensure the score sheet is completed accurately
- Support the on-ice officials in administrative areas
- Ensure game sheets are properly filed with the on-ice officials (referee) after the game.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong knowledge in all the rules of Hockey
- Knowledgeable in the duties with respect to score and time keeping
- Knowledge of ipads and apps (data entry).
- Legible handwriting
$15 per game
Need your own transportation
Grade 8 and older please (Adults welcome)
Please contact [email protected] for submission of resume, make sure you have a valid
email address and phone number.