KMHA is looking to recruit timekeepers for the upcoming 2023/2024 season. Objectives: The Timekeeper is to expected to keep accurate time and stats of regular season, playoff and tournament hockey games.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain accurate game time, record points and penalties minutes using KMHA ipads
- Ensure all coaches and off ice officials (timekeepers) have signed the appropriate game sheet
- Operate the game clock in line with the established rules for the game, following the instruction of on-ice officials (referee)
- Ensure game sheets are properly filed with the on-ice officials (referee) after the game.
- The ability to stay focused and have constant awareness of the game
- Arrive on time for all scheduled games
- Must be 13 or older to apply (students and adults welcome)
- Passion and knowledge of the game of hockey is an asset.
- Strong team player with ability to work independently.
- Willingness to learn.
- Reliable transportation is a requirement (Chatham & Tilbury)
- Experience using an iPad.
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Legible handwriting
- Able to work evenings and weekends.
Compensation: $15 per game
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit your resume to [email protected] and be sure to include a valid email address and phone number. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.